- Australian ATPL, current multi-engine CIR and valid class 1 medical ceriticate (unrestricted)
- Gulfstream GV or G550 rating essential
- Extensive international experience
- 8,000 hours minimum total time
- 4,000 hours multi-engine Jet PIC
The role will require extensive international travel. A flexible and adaptive attitude is essential. The positions are based in Melbourne and offer an attractive remuneration package for the right candidates.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G550 Jobs