Medevac pilots perform the following duties
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed in accordance with Aero manuals, directives, policies, and procedures. Directs medical crewmembers as necessary to ensure safety of aviation operations.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed to the highest quality standards.
- Ensures personal compliance with Aero safety programs.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule including, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Competitive wage and benefits package offered DOE.
- Preferred weight under 200 pounds
- Prior medevac experience
- Multi-engine time
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current Class I or II medical
- Minimum 1,500 Total Time
- Turbine Time
Pre-employment drug test will be required. Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Corporate Non Type Rated Jobs