Currently seeking applications for a Senior Pilot Operator Position, based at Rockhampton Office. Closing Date: 9th October 2013. Position to commence mid to late October
Some of the tasks performed in this role are:
- Conducting survey flying operations as required
- Operating survey equipment as required (training provided)
- Organisation of all logistics (freight, accommodation etc.) while on tour
- 1000 Hours Total Time
- The ideal applicant will be self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn about our sensor technologies, possess a high level of computer literacy and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Right to live and work in Australia
- PN68 Endorsement
- 50 Hours Multi PIC
- C200 Series and Beech Bonanza time
Application should be made in writing to with an up-to-date resume including flight experience and references. Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs