- Maintains currency in the aircraft and that his recurrent tests (135.293) are accomplished on or before the required time period.
- Complies with the flight and duty time limitations and is adequately rested.
- He shall keep the PIC appraised of any situation affecting safety of flight. He shall take part in all departure, en route, and approach procedure briefings.
- At the discretion of the PIC, the second in command may be requested to perform additional duties such as:
- Filing, opening or closing flight plans.
- Conducting preflight and post-flight inspections.
- Checking to ensure required documents, navigational aids, manuals and equipment are on board.
- Supervising the loading of passengers and cargo.
- Determining that carry-on items are properly stowed.
- Conducting passenger briefings.
- Performing ATC communications.
- The second in command is responsible for performing those duties as outlined in the emergency chapter of this manual.
- Updates his flight and duty time record and determines his eligibility for the next flight assignment.
- Follows PICs directions and instructions.
- Provides competent airmanship necessary to ensure safety, passenger comfort and convenience, and on time departure and arrival.
- Interact with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Follow up with other company departments and employees
- Recommend process and communication improvements
- Regular and prompt attendance
- On-call and overtime duties as required
- On the job training for new employees
- other duties as assigned
- FAA Air Transport Pilot License with appropriate ratings (ATP) preferred
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hours of flight time
- 1,500 Total fixed wing
- 500 multiengine -fixed wing
- 500 Pilot in Command – multiengine – fixed wing
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Annual recurrent full motion simulator training
- Ability to lift heavy baggage/equipment
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time.
- Able to work in different weather conditions
- Be able to work in a small cockpit
- Be able to travel on a moments notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job; they are not an exhaustive list of all associated duties and responsibilities.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 60 Non Type Rated Jobs