- Must possess an ATPC
- Minimum of 500 hours as a pilot in command
- 2000 hours as second in command of a large multi-engine jet or turboprop aircraft;
- 1000 hours as pilot in command of a high performance single or multi-engine jet fighter type aircraft.
- Must be evaluated and accepted by an instructor selection board made up of American Airlines management pilots
- Prior to being considered a qualified instructor, the candidate must pass a Captain's simulator proficiency check, which will be conducted by the Fleet Manager or a designated representative
- After completion of instructor training, the candidate must demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the Fleet Manager or a designated representative, ability to instruct in the actual training program to which assigned
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Simulator Instructor Jobs