- Flight Time to satisfy the ATP requirements of FAR 61.159 or 61.160 as appropriate.
- ATP requirements
- 100 hours multi-engine fixed wing experience
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine Airplane & Instrument rating
- Completed ATP written test
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
- Must be current in accordance with FAR 61.57
- Must have logged 20 hours of flight time in the past six months
- Must have a valid passport
- At least 23 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English Language
FAA regulations (14 CFR part 120) identifies this position as a safety-sensitive position. Therefore, if you are selected for this position, you will be required to submit to and successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as random drug and/or alcohol tests while on duty.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Access to medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Short term disability and life insurance
- Jumpseat and pass travel benefits privileges
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash-8 Non Type Rated Jobs