- Equivalent to Studentereksamen (Denmark)
- Grundläggande behörighet för högskolestudier (Sweden)
- Generel studiekompetance (Norway)
- Baccalaureat or equivalent (France)
- Equivalent to Upper secondary school leaving examination (Other countries)
SAS will select the most suitable applicants for processing. The marks will be evaluated as part of the applicants total evaluation - for applicants with no or limited supplementary education and/or experience such marks will have significance.
- No restrictions apply. However applicants must have the right to live and work in EU including Norway, indefinitely and without restrictions, or be able to obtain this right before employment.
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages ( Berlitz level 4) to be documented before employment (not required for application or interview session).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Not to be due. Service completed or released (’frinummer’).
- Minimum 157 cm maximum 195 cm.
Pilot suitability assessment
- Applicants are required to undergo a pilot suitability assessment performed by a SAS approved institution.
- Only applicants with a valid JAR-FCL license will be accepted.
- JAR-CPL(A), with completed ATPL theory and MCC course
Note: You must convert your license to a Scandinavian JAR licence, i.e. from Denmark, Norway or Sweden before your start as a pilot in SAS (as applicable).
- Applicants must hold a valid JAR-FCL Medical Class 1.
- No specific flight time requirements exist.
- An applicant is required to provide SAS with an updated copy of his criminal record.
- CRJ type rating
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ700 Jobs