- Gulfsteam 200
- Citation CJ3
- Citation CJ2
- Citation Excel
- Citation Mustang
- Consideration above the basic requirements listed below will be given as to quality, quantity and recency of flight experience.
- Experience in aircraft types flown by Aviation Advisor is a plus.
- Applicants will be required to possess a valid U.S. Passport and the ability to travel outside of the United States.
- Aviation Advisor flight crew applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment criminal history / background records check and drug testing.
- ATP with current 1st class medical.
- 3,000 hrs. Total flight time.
- 1,500 hrs. Pilot-in-command time.
- 1,000 hrs. Multi-engine time.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Corporate Non Type Rated Jobs