Responsibilities include all aspects of preflight preparation, in-flight operations and post flight activities. Flight duties may also include testing or demonstrating company propulsion/avionics products. Additional administrative duties will be assigned in the flight department commensurate with individual skills. There are no financial or budgetary responsibilities associated with this position. It is not a supervisory position.
- A minimum of 2,000 flight hours in fixed wing aircraft
- A minimum of 1,000 pilot hours in turbine powered aircraft over 12,500 pounds
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multiengine and Instrument ratings
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Engineering or Technology
- Valid passport required
- Possess the ability to establish effective relationships with executives, customers, and fellow crew members
- International flying experience is desired
- Successful completion of initial ground, simulator, and flight training on the applicable aircraft for release to line operations
- The pilot must qualify for an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate on the applicable aircraft and be capable of upgrade to Captain within two years of hire date
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Corporate Non Type Rated Jobs