- 3,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC: or 1,500 PIC with ATR PIC type rating
- Multi-Engine: 1,000
- Must possess 1st class medical
- ATP MEL Required
- Must have authorization to work in the United States
- Meet the requirements of new FAR 121.436, which becomes effective August 1st, 2013.
- 121.436 Pilot Qualification: Certificates and experience requirements.
- (1) Holds an airline transport pilot certificate not subject to the limitations contained in FAR 61.167; and
- (2)Has a combined total minimum of 1,000 hours:
- (i) Serving as second in command in operations conducted under FAR Part 121, and or
- (ii) Has flown as Pilot in Command of a Turbojet as meeting the requirements of FAR 135.243 while conducting Part 135 Operations of an airplane having a passenger-seat configuration, excluding each crewmember seat, of 10 seats or more, or of a multiengine airplane in a commuter operation as defined in part 119, unless that person holds an airline transport pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings and, if required, an appropriate type rating for that airplane.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR42 Non Type Rated jobs