Empire Airlines is accepting applications from qualified 121 Instructor / Check Airman. Successful candidates will administer the company's FAA approved flight training program in the classroom, simulator, flight training device and aircraft. This position is based in Houston, TX.
- Experienced 121 PIC with previous experience as instructor, check airman or FAA examiner in aircraft and/or advanced simulators.
- 3000 hours PIC
- 500 hours large turboprop
- 500 hours instruction experience
- Simulator instruction experience preferred.
- Must also hold an FAA first-class medical and have a current US Passport.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
To be considered, please Include salary expectation in cover letter. Job closes Friday, November 1, 2013, at 3pm pacific time.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR72 Non Type Rated Jobs