They are currently seeking professional Lear 45 Captains to join the team in Townsville, working a standby roster and flying to locations within Australia, throughout Asia, the Pacific and beyond.
- Hold an Australian ATPL
- Minimum 3000 hours Total time
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC including ICUS
- Minimum 1500 hours Multi engine PIC
- Minimum 1000 hours Turbine
- Minimum 500 Fixed Wing Turbo Jet
- Minimum of 500 hours IFR Operations
- Minimum 200 hours Instrument time
- Minimum 100 hours night
- 5 Multi Engine CASA CIR with endorsements on (ILS/LLZ/VOR/NDB/DGA/GNSS(RNAV))
- Current CASA CIR with minimum 6 months validity
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency
- Current ASIC
- Current Passport with no restrictions to travel valid for 12 months
- Lear 45 Endorsement
- International Jet PIC experience
CMS Air Ambulance’s fleet of aircraft and in-house aviation and medical crews, make up Australia’s only fully integrated and dedicated Jet Air Ambulance Service.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Be professional and apply only if you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Lear 45 Non Type Rated Jobs