The Falcon 2000EX EASy Part 91/135 Captain position offers plenty of exciting opportunities and rewarding challenges for the person who is a self-starter, team builder, creative thinker and professionally driven. TWC Aviation is a recognized contender in the aviation industry with tremendous growth potential for those who are ready and qualified to accept the responsibilities of leadership and teamwork. Do you meet the qualifications and requirements for the Falcon 2000EX EASy Captain position? If so, TWC Aviation is ready to review your resume. If you meet the following TWC standards and qualifications you may be ready to join our team:
- Type rated in the Falcon 2000EX EASy model aircraft. Consideration given for pilot experience in EASy cockpit or other equivalent Falcon experience.
- Minimum of 500 hours in model Falcon 2000EX EASy
- Minimum of 5000 + flight hours
- Minimum of 3000 turbine hours
- Currently hold a current First Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Live near the Van Nuys (KVNY) or White Plains (KHPN)airport
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- No FAA violations within last 6 years
- Meet or exceed the industry minimums for ARGUS and Wyvern approvals
- Prior part 135 experience preferred
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Prove your professionalism by applying only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 2000EX EASy Jobs