Cessna Aircraft Corporation is currently looking for pilots to serve as a flight crewmember conducting flight demonstrations to potential customers worldwide. Will also perform customer support flights, company transportation flights, and other flight duties as required. Position located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Assist in and promoting the sale of Citation and Caravan models through ground and in-flight demonstrations, as well as other methods of product presentation specifically designed to highlight quality, emphasize safety, and promote competitive advantages. Maintain currency in selected aircraft, accomplish required training, and perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, aerospace or related field
- International operations are conducted requiring a valid US passport.
- FAA First Class medical
- Airline Transport Pilot certification and demonstrated piloting skills higher than the minimums stated from the appropriate Practical Test Standards.
- At least 1,000 hours multi-engine time
- 500 hours turbo-jet time
- And international operating experience
- Overnight and extended travel required
- FAA Flight Instructor Certification preferred
- Pittsburgh Pennsylvania based position
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Prove your professionalism by applying only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna Non Type Rated Jobs