- Type Rating on BN2
- Multi Engine IFR Rating
- At least a CPL (Aeroplane), ATPL is an advantage
- Current Instrument Rating
- Total flight time: 750 hrs
- P in C: 100hrs
- Multi: 100hrs
- Total IFR time: 50hrs
- Cross Country time: 150hrs
- Cross Country time under IFR: 50hrs
- Night: 25hrs
- Time/sectors on type: 10/10
- An attractive remuneration is offered, which has in addition accommodation, transport, travel privileges, and normal airline benefits.
Applications Close, 30 September 2013.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs