- Pilot License - FAA Commercial, Multi-Engine, Instrument Rating.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified areas.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years progressive experience and responsibility as a test pilot in a flight organization.
- Experience with project management, flight testing and evaluations of aircraft stability and control, flying/handling qualities, flight control systems or other airborne systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Appropriate Engineering discipline (MS desirable), Air Force or Naval Test Pilot School graduate required.
You'll also be interested in other Test Pilot Jobs