- 2,000 hours total flight time is required.
- 1,500 hours total fixed wing flight time is required.
- Lear 45 Type Rating preferred.
- 250 hours Learjet Series aircraft time preferred.
- 14 CFR Part 135 experience preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate preferred.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
- Current FAA First Class Medical certificate.
- Valid passport.
- No Accidents or Incidents.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to meet the following checks:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- PRIA background check (to include any incidents/accidents.)
- Credit check.
- DMV check with valid driver’s license.
- Employment verification.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English Language.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Chantilly Air Inc. Base of Operations, Manassas, VA (KHEF.)
If you are interested in this job Click here to download the application (PDF) and APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 45 Non Type Rated Jobs