Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated to him by the Commander.
- Confirm that safe navigation of the aircraft; maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position on the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
- Volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of flight.
- Seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander.
- Maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the Company.
- Support the Commander, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale amongst the crew.
- Maintain familiarity with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Maintain familiarity with such provision of the Company Operations manual as necessary to fulfill his function.
- Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight.
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance.
- FAA/JAA license holder
- 2500 hours Total flying time
- Minimum - 1000 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft
- Accident and violation free flying
- VIP flight experience
Special Skills Requirement:
- Experience operating Royal Jet aircraft type
- Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Familiar with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as necessary to fulfill his function.
- Continuous Professional Development
- Effective Communication
- Safety & Security Awareness
- Team Work
- Customer Service Orientation