- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- 2,000 hours total time,
- 1,000 PIC,
- 200 hours multi-engine fixed wing,
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
- First Class Medical.
- Must reside in close proximity (within one hour) to a commercial airport with regular Delta Air Lines (and Delta Air Lines connection carriers) service.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other CJ2 Non Type Rated Jobs