- Be a First Officer on the RJ85 aircraft fleet.
- Current Grade II Flight Instructor Rating with Turbo-propeller / Turbo-jet endorsement
- At least 500 hours experience in the aircraft fleet operation.
- At least 100 hours experience in advance instruction (i.e. Turbine, Multi Engine, Instrument Flight, Instructor or Type & Class Rating Instruction).
- Acceptable level of maturity.
- Competent in aspects of aircraft handling and management relevant to the proposed training duties.
- Have high knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Previous advance training on flight simulator training devices (FSTD) is preferred.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Above average knowledge of the South African Civil Aviation Regulations and Technical Standards.
- Above average knowledge of the RJ85 systems.
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- Administrative tasks - create training and relevant documents.
- Classroom training - Present various Courses.
- Conversion / Recurrent training on the simulator and aircraft.
- Line training of new and existing crew.
- Flying Instruction during Instrument flying training.
- Organising courses and training events.
- Design of new Training Modules.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure (Flight Operations Training Manual - Volume B), and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the context of the job description.