- JAA and/or FAA ATP/ME/IR, with type rating in one or more turbo-jet commercial aircraft.
- TRI certificate and preferred TRE authorization
- JAA/FAA Flight Instructors experience or local National Aviation Authorities equivalent.
- Jet command experience
- Previous instruction experience
- Speak, read and write English language fluently.
- Instructor Pilot is required to hold a professional pilot?s license and rating(s) related to the flying training courses he may conduct and a type rating for any aircraft on which he may instruct.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Instructor Jobs