- Graduation certification from a formal instructor course.
- Show previous instruction experience in training aircraft.
- Possess knowledge and first-hand experience with training and leadership techniques to motivate and lead pilot candidates in all phases of training.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office programs. Must be able to create, maintain and update briefings. FAA Class II medical certificate required.
- Must have Bachelors degree, minimum 1,000 Pilot in Command (PIC) plus 750 hours Instructor (CFI/II or military instructor time) and current FAA, CFI, CFII, MEI.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs