- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Management, Aeronautics or Engineering
- Military, Airline, FAA, or Flight school training in high performance aircraft
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate in airplanes
- Minimum 2 years experience as line Captain in large, multi-engine aircraft operations
- Demonstrates knowledge with respect to the operation of a flight department, the content of the Company Flight Department Manuals, and the provision of the regulations and the standards necessary to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Preferably holder of a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) certificate.
- Must hold a valid FCC radiotelephone operators license for International flights.
- Must hold a valid FAA First Class medical certificate.
- This position requires occasional International travel and requires a valid US Passport.
- Must have logged at least 4000 hours total flight time in airplanes
- Must have logged at least 2000 hours Pilot in Command flight time
- Must have logged at least 2000 hours multi engine flight time
- Must have logged at least 1000 hours jet flight time.
- EFIS/EICAS/FMS experience required.
- Challenger 604 Type rating preferred.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other CL604 Non Type Rated Jobs