They have opportunities in all of their Northern bases - Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Blackpool, Manchester and East Midlands, from which they operate a mixture of scheduled and charter programmes.
They offer several contract types including Full-Time or Summer Only, each providing excellent benefits.
- UK issued JAR ATPL or EASA licence
- Valid UK issued Class One Medical
- You must also hold a current B757-200 Type Rating
- Minimum of 3000 flying hours
- 1000 hours must be command time on type.