- Must have completed training and possess at least a Commercial Certificate (FAA) with a Multi-Engine Land and an Instrument rating.
- Must possess a least a current second class medical certificate and be current in commercial, instrument, and multi-engine flying.
- The pilot must have successfully completed an approved training program and passed an FAA Part 135 check ride before flying as Pilot In Command on patient missions.
- Minimum of 2,000 fixed-wing flight hours.
- Minimum of 500 multi-engine hours, with turbine time desired.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs