SIC Job Duties: This position requires a personal commitment to Aero Air's mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Aero or while representing Aero. This is an entry level position with a competitive pay and benefits package.
- Pilots are responsible for safe, economical, consistent and legal operation of Company aircraft. They are required to comply with all applicable federal regulations as well as Aero Air policies, standards and procedures.
- SIC's act as a second in command during flight and work together closely with the captain throughout the flight to assure a safe outcome.
- Typical SIC duties include, but are not limited to:
- Safe execution of in-flight duties
- Getting flight ready for dispatch
- Cleaning of the aircraft
- Stocking the aircraft
- Loading bags and equipment
Safety & Training Coordinator Job Duties: Directly responsible to the Chief Pilot for training & safety programs and assists, as directed, the Chief Pilot & Director of Operations.
- Coordinates crewmember training program with Chief Pilot.
- Assigns & schedules training events, including Part 142 Training Center schedules.
- Ensures there are adequately trained flight and ground instructors available for all required training needs.
- Manages currency of OpSpec A031, to include audit arrangements, approve recommended instructors and check airmen.
- Under supervision of the Chief Pilot, maintains all crewmember training records.
- Provides guidance, along with Chief Pilot, to Flight Coordinators regarding crew scheduling and availability, etc.
- Coordinate with FAA for policy guidance and designated airmen approval process.
- Manages Safety Management System (SMS) and the safety reporting system.
- Coordinates with base safety officers.
- Periodically attends safety meetings.
- Submits management safety reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Current Class II medical
- 1,500 Total Time
- 250 Hrs Multi Engine
- Turbine experience
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current Class I medical
- 2,000 Hrs Total Time
- 750 Hrs Multi Engine
- 500 Turbine
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Learjet Non Type Rated Jobs