The company is based at the Hawkes Bay Airport in new purpose built facilities, and has a base at Auckland airport.The company operates a King Air B200C, 2 King Air C90B’s, a Cessna 421C and a Piper Navajo on air ambulance and air charter operations throughout New Zealand including the Chatham Islands.
They are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced chief pilot for our fixed wing division who meets the requirements under CAA Rule Part 125.
- Previous Chief Pilot experience or 3 years aviation managerial experience
- Competency in the administrative component of this position
- NZATPL with current single pilot instrument rating
- VOR/NDB/ILS/GPS rated
- 3000 hours total flying time
- 1000 hours turbine
- 1000 hours IFR Multi
- 400 hours IMC
- 500 hours SPIFR
- 2000 hours air transport operations,
- 500 hours night experience.
- Hold a valid New Zealand Passport
- Team player with the ability to go that extra mile to make things work.
- Instructor Rating with Check and Training Approval
- Jet Experience
- International Experience
- Rated on the above mentioned fleet
You'll also be interested in other Chief Pilot Jobs