- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Typed (ATPL) on the 737NG to teach on the simulator.
- FAA and/or TC ATPL License with 737NG type rating is required.
- Must be able to commit 5 days per month (in a row) to CAE training.
- Above average presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work flexible hours which can include: mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Experience as a simulator instructor or flight instructor.
- Local applicants are highly preferred and applicants willing and able to relocate.
- PC Computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs