Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a First Officer opening to join our Corporate Aviation organization in Benton Harbor/St. Joseph. MI
- Bachelor's degree preferred, however may be waived based upon flight and professional experience.
- Corporate flight department experience highly desired
- Minimum 3000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours cross country*
- 250 hours multi-engine pilot in command*
- 100 turbine flight hours*
- 100 hours actual instrument*
- Possess a valid FAA Airline Transport Pilot multi-engine land certificate,
- Valid FAA first class medical certificate,
- Valid FCC radio operator certificate,
- Be English proficient (an FAA requirement)
*These requirements may be waived or reduced with Chief Pilot approval.