The Chief Pilot shall be responsible for all flight crew and for operational safety and conduct as described in Appendix 1 CAO Section 82.0 sub section 2 as well as upholding the requirements of the CAC Safety management system.
CAC operates two aeromedical Citations on contract to the oil and gas industry in Western Australia, a Beechcraft Kingair and a Cessna 402b on Charter operations throughout South Australia.
CAC is an approved CAR 217 Training and checking organisation.
- A minimum of 5,000 hours total flying time
- A minimum of 3,000 hours in command of multi engine aircraft
- A minimum of 1,000 hours in command of multi crew jet aircraft
- Australian ATPL
- Sound knowledge of CASA regulations
- Hold or have held Training and checking approvals
- Previous Chief Pilot experience
- C550/560 Command endorsement
- B200 Command endorsement
- Have a good knowledge of safety management and its objectives
Remuneration package will be discussed at interview.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Chief Pilot Jobs