- Airline Transport Pilot Rating
- 3000 flight hours total time
- 500 flight hours multi-engine turbine time
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Airline transport pilot license is required.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to obtain an airport security badge is required. Ability to travel 60% is required. Class I medical certification, clear criminal and aircraft accident history are required. Military or airline experience is preferred.