- Valid ICAO CPL/IR
- Current ERJ-145 type rating (preferred)
- At least 2000 hrs total flying time
- 500 hrs on a multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft (preferred)
- Must have ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
- Must be extremely conversant with modern technology
- Must be comfortable working with tablet computers, smartphones and other cutting edge devices
- Must be able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Must demonstrate a high level of initiative and independence
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Must possess good leadership skills
- Must be able to provide certified log books to demonstrate experience
- A valid passport is required. Work permits for Ghana can be arranged for qualified applicants. Applicants must be able to provide full references for all positions held (including periods of unemployment) in the last 5 years.
Send an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae / Resume including your phone number and email address in MS Word or PDF format.
Please DO NOT include a covering letter. Please DO NOT submit paper applications via postal mail or in person. Paper applications will NOT be considered.
Candidates selected for follow-up will be contacted via email or telephone.
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other EMB145 Non Type Rated Jobs