Training tasks include Lesson Planning, classroom and Simulator set-up, upkeep of current publications and training materials, act as 2nd-In-Command in multi-crew simulator situations, as necessary, evaluate Customers’ progress and performance, issues and problems, prepare documents and reports, as required.
Occasional travel may be required.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
- Valid Drivers’ License, where applicable.
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating if teaching on an aircraft not requiring a type rating.
- A total pilot time of 1,000 hours or more is preferred.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating or Ground Instructor Certificate (AGI) with an Instrument rating or prior experience. Acceptable prior experience includes military pilot instructor or pilot instructor in a Part 142, 135 or 121 operations.
- Medical Certificate is not required unless teaching in the actual aircraft.
You'll also be interested in other Helicopter Jobs