California Shock Trauma Air Rescue (CALSTAR) is a nonprofit regional air ambulance service. They are looking for pilots to fly VFR EMS Operations. No experience on type is required.
CALSTAR offers excellent work environment, Relocation Assistance, lucrative benefit package, Medical, Dental and Vision, Profit Sharing Plan, and Long Term & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Education Assistance.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate – Rotorcraft – Helicopter *
- Instrument Rating - Helicopter
- 3,000 hours total helicopter flight time as PIC
- 1,500 hours turbine helicopter time
- 150 hours Unaided Night
- 100 hours of actual or simulated instrument time in helicopters
- Civilian EMS
- Mountain Flying
- FAR Part 135 Single-Pilot IFR experience
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Helicopter Jobs