Dyncorp International is currently looking for a Helicopter Instructor who will train the Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command (RSLFAC). This position is based in Al-Qassim, Saudi Arabia.
- Must possess knowledge of use of training aids and devices and use of audio-visual training aids.
- Must be a graduate of a military or an accredited civilian aircraft/helicopter training course/ school.
- Must have ten (7) years of experience in army or related civilian aviation training.
- Must have five (3) years of experience as a classroom instructor of for aviation.
- Knowledge of OJT procedures and applications is also necessary.
- Desire experience in the instruction and training of foreign military students.
- Knowledge of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) is desirable
- Experience & Education
- A Bachelor degree in Education or Aviation Related fields is desired.
- Graduation from the U.S. Army Methods of Instruction (MOI) course or Instructor Training Course (ITC) is desired, as a minimum with related certificate(S) for instructor pilot.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Arabic is desirable.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 25 pounds
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Helicopter Jobs