- Ideally already JAR/EASA-Part FCL qualified
- Enthusiastic about using modern technology
- Have a strong customer care and mentoring focus
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
- Instruct specialist Ground Training subjects to standards as defined by the CGI within 6 months of commencing employment with CAE OAA or within 3 months of being allocated a new subject
- Become completely familiar with the CAE OAA Learning Management System using Computer Based Training.
- Monitor the progression of all the students who are using CBT as part of an ATPL(A) Theoretical Knowledge course and being taught by the responsible Ground Instructor, and reporting any concerns regarding an individual student’s progress to the CGI.
- Meet instructional standards at each standardisation review as defined by the CGI
- Maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records
- Contribute and assist in the development of CAE OAA Ground Training materials (new and existing) as appropriate to a quality standard as defined by the CGI
- Pastoral care and counselling of students as appropriate
- Contribute to and undertake responsibilities as ‘Subject Specialist’ and ‘Mentorship’ responsibilities as required by the CGI
- Support CAE OAA to achieve overall customer service standards
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs