- Bachelor's degree preferred
- International operations are conducted requiring a valid US passport.
- FAA First Class medical
- Airline Transport Pilot certification, and demonstrated piloting skills higher than the minimums stated from the appropriate Practical Test Standards.
- 2,000 hours total flight time
- 1,000 hours multi-engine time
- 500 hours turbo-jet time
- International operating experience.
- FAA Flight Instructor Certificate preferred.
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs