- 1,400 hours Total Time (fixed wing)
- ATP Written
- 100 MEL
- 100 Hours Instrument
- 1st class Medical
- FCC restricted radio operators permit
- Valid Passport
- Authorization to work in the US and the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the US
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, nights, holidays and overnight trips.
- Must maintain a well groomed and professional appearance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment fingerprint, background and drug testing
- Must possess excellent communication skills to include the ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Accept that the Company will assign initial base according to the company's need and the seniority of the pilot in their initial training class.
You’ll also be interested in other DHC8D jobs