CAE OAA has a vacancy for Chief Flight Instructor - Single Pilot Aircraft
Overall training management responsibility for:
- SPA Flight Training safety, quality, policies and discipline at Oxford
- ME SPA Flight Training policies at our school in Phoenix – in alignment with ME SPA policies at Oxford.
- Implemented through consultation with CFI in Phoenix.
- Line management of nominated Deputy Chief Flight Instructors
- Development/discipline of Flight Instructors
- Ensuring that CAE OAA meets EASA Approval requirements for SPA flight training at Oxford
- Ensuring that training is carried out in strict adherence with CAE OAA Operations manual and SOPs.
- Setting, measuring and sampling the training standards of CAE OAA Oxford Flight Instructors
- Performance management (and appropriate remedial training) of CAE OAA Oxford students
- The progressive development of CAE OAA SOPs
- When necessary, authoring and amendment of Operations/Training Manuals and course syllabi
- Making effective use of technology and training aids in SPA training
- Testing of instructors and students as appropriate in accordance with personal examiner qualifications
- Assessing suitability of new Flight Instructors to join CAE OAA Oxford.
- Other duties as assigned by HoT as required from time to time.
- Experience of working in an air transport environment (airline or military) is also required for this key role in professional airline pilot training.
- Current and valid JAR/EASA CPL/IR
- 3,000 hours TT
- 1,500 PIC
- 1,000 ME
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs