- Good Knowledge of English (write and speak).
- Preferably second European language or Arabic are a plus.
- Remote area and desert experience operating from remote airstrips is a distinct advantage.
- Must hold a current (European) JAR-FCL 1 ATPL or JAR-FCL 1 CPL issued by approved JAA-member State, or the Swiss ATPL or CPL with valid instrument rating (IR)
- Class type rating for the aircraft position desired.
- For multi-engine aircraft, JAR-MCC and frozen JAR-ATPL (A) are required..
- Current JAR-FCL 3 class 1 medical.
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC
- 250 hours on B1900
- 100 hours PIC on B1900
- 500 hours turbine
- Crew rotations are generally 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off except in the operations for some petroleum companies where rotations are 4x4. Some flexibility is expected in regards to rotation timing when operational conditions require changes.
- The company covers the traveling costs from the home airport to the working place and back, including food and accommodation at the working place.The company is organizing all locally required paperwork for local operation work permit and Visa.
- The company is providing full EASA/JAA OPS1 and FCL1 training at company cost.
You'll also be interested in other B1900 Jobs