Dragonair’s pre-qualified cadets have to pass a rigorous selection process. The final stage of which is a fully sponsored assessment and training course at a flight training establishment. After successful completion of this selection process, Pre-qualified Cadets may be offered employment to join our professional flight crew team.
- Hold an ICAO Commercial Pilot’s Licence (CPL) with passes in all ATPL ground examinations
- Hold a valid 1st class medical certificate without restriction
- Have a valid multi-engine instrument rating
- Have at least 250 flying hours
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Priority will be given to those with a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- For Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders, please APPLY HERE
- For non-Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holders, APPLY HERE please email your one page C.V. and a copy of your licence.
No telephone enquiries please.All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only for recruitment related purpose
You'll also be interested in other cadetships Jobs