- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Command Instrument Rating (3 renewals)
- 2000 hours as pilot-in-command
- 200 hours night flying preferred
- 500 hours as pilot-in-command multi-engine preferred
- Turbo-Prop experience preferred
- If no turbo-prop experience, BGT Course or have passed ATPL subjects
- Applicants must hold Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency.
This role operates over a 24/7 roster encompassing a variety of day, afternoon and night shifts.
Applications should be directed to Kate Guerin, HR Coordinator. If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
Due date: 22 February 2013
You'll also be interested in other Line Pilot Jobs