- DS2 supports a contract with the Saudi Arabian National Guard Flight Training Center.
- The Candidate will conduct test flights and associated support flights as well as other duties assigned by the Site Manager.
- Requires individual shall be full qualified and current as MD-500 Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP) for specified aviation platforms.
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and positive attitude.
- Proven reliability, professionalism and work ethic. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Additional qualification as an instructor Pilot in the MD-500, as well as experience in test planning, test plan review, test execution, and test reporting is a definite plus but not a requirement.
- Applicant must have a current FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with rotorcraft and instrument ratings
- 1,150 flight hours
- 150 hours as a maintenance test pilot.
- MD-500/MH-6 MTP experience required for this position.