- Meets the requirements of FAR part 119.71 and part 135 to hold the Chief Pilot position on an FAA Air Carrier Certificate.
- Requires one year of management experience in a hospital EMS transport service or equivalent management experience.
- Three years of experience as a part 135 pilot in command at a Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) program.
- 3000 hours of rotor wing experience as pilot in command.
- 2000 hours of turbine engine time.
- 100 hours of unaided night-time experience,
- 100 hours of actual instrument time.
- 100 hours of Night Vision Goggle experience.
- Maintains credentials to be a Check Airman.
- Current Certified Flight Instructor certification (CFI) preferred
- Airline Transport Pilot certification (ATP) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management or a related filed or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Able to take initiative to create, implement and improve procedures and programs
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required. Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile in good repair. Must provide proof of auto insurance and meet Drivers Policy requirements
If you are interested about this job, submit and application using our Employment Application Form., and APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other Helicopter Jobs