- Applicants must hold a JAR/UK CAA ATPL
- 1,500 hours Total Time
- 500 hours on light/medium twin engined aircraft
- 500 hours of Instrument Flying time
- A Class One Medical Certificate is also required
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals.
Experience of aerial survey work would be a distinct advantage as well as operating in a variety of demanding environments including all airspace types and including substantial VFR flying.
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other F406 Non Type Rated Jobs