- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India. All Licences shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- B737NG PIC rating
- Must have flown in the last 12months on B737NG aircraft as on the date of joining.
NOTE : Those who have not flown in the last 12 months on B737NG aircraft as on the date of joining, will be inducted as non-Type-Rated TRAINEE CAPTAIN
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview will be required to undergo a Simulator Flight Proficiency Test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination (for those candidates not holding valid Class - I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA at the time of joining).
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs