- Pilot degree and have been issued a Commercial Pilot License (A) and Air Transport Pilot License (A), theory.
- 3500 flight hours as pilot for MPA (Multi Pilot Aeroplane).
- Minimum of 1500 hrs of FFS or flight instruction for military Aircrews.
- Recent experience of 2000 flight hours as pilot within a tactical squadron would be an advantage.
- You have knowledge of human factors.
- An authorisation/rating as Synthetic Flight Instructor or Type Rating Instructor would be a plus.
- It is an advantage if you have been rated on an Airbus Fly By Wire aircraft.
- ICAO valid English level 4 or ideally 5 and above.
You have the ability to:
- Teach classroom sessions on aircraft systems, procedures and for specific courses using various appropriate pedagogic techniques and training tools
- Teach during simulator sessions
- Act as a tutor through an e-learning device if required
- Design scenarios for simulator and flight training
- Integrate human factors in the training syllabus
- Create content for courseware (definition of course structure and content to be assembled by a graphic designer)
- Create content for quizzes.
Flexibility is required regarding the context of operation to adapt to the specific nature of the training: dealing with various nationalities of crews, timing, and location.
You are able to travel abroad to:
- Follow qualification ramp-up, for initial training up to AM standards, including a first batch of 3 pilot type rating courses and an instructor course
- Follow additional courses on request
- Give the training in Airbus Military or other national training centres if required for inter-centre standardisation.
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
You'll also be interested in other SFI Jobs